Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links for FabFitFun, Indigo, The Body Shop, and Amazon, meaning at no cost to you I will receive a small commission from any purchases made through some of the links in this article. Thank you for your support and allowing A Daynna Life to continue running full-time so I can keep providing you with awesome content. 🙂
Okay, so you’re out holiday shopping or browsing online for ideas. You want to get the badass babes in your life something awesome. But here’s the catch: you’re on a super strict budget. We’ve all been there, friend. Holiday shopping can be extremely stressful, and not having tons of money to spend can make things difficult. We also know that it’s the thought that counts in these gifts, so here are some fantastic thoughtful gift ideas for the lovely ladies in your life that won’t break the bank!
For the Makeup Maven
If the woman you’re shopping for wears makeup, she will love these picks. As a makeup-loving lady myself, one of my favourite parts of the holiday season is walking into Sephora and browsing all of the value sets that each brand has released for the holidays. Value sets are amazing because you get a generous amount of product for what you’re paying, and usually the regular retail price to buy each item in the pack separately would be a crazy amount more expensive. If you’re looking for a high value present that she’ll love, then this one is for you! Here are the makeup recommendations that I’m lusting over this holiday season!
- Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette by Huda Beauty – $85 CAD, $65 USD
- Limited Edition Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette by Tarte – $57 CAD, $45 USD
- Limited Edition Artful Accessories Brush Set – $57 CAD, $45 USD
- Custom Enhancer Drops Set by Cover FX – $52 CAD, $41 USD
- 18 Piece Professional Brush Set by Morphe – $49 CAD, $39 USD
- The Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette by Morphe – $48 CAD, $38 USD
- Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter by Fenty Beauty – $42 CAD, $33 USD
- Polite AF Super Shock Shadow Collection by ColourPop – $39 CAD, $30 USD
- Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette by Huda Beauty – $35 CAD, $27 USD
- Contour and Strobe Lip Set by Huda Beauty – $33 CAD, $26 USD
- Amuse Bouche Liquified Lip Set by Bite Beauty – $26 CAD, $20 USD
- Glow on the Go Highlighter Set by Becca – $24 CAD, $19 USD
For the Pampering Queen
What girl doesn’t love the spa and being 100% pampered? Bring the spa to her with one of these fabulous recommendations! From skincare to general wellness, there is so much out there to indulge the special women in your life! Here are my recommendations (I could definitely use some of these right now)!
- Lights Out Untrasonic Diffuser Set by Saje Wellness – $90 CAD, $70 USD
- Tales of FAB Skin by First Aid Beauty – $65 CAD, $51 USD
- Holiday Swag Box by Clinique – $65 CAD, $51 USD
- Mask Diaries by First Aid Beauty – $47 CAD, $37 USD
- Best of Saje Deluxe Diffuser Blend Collection by Saje Wellness – $44 CAD, $34 USD
- Headache Relief Remedy and Mist Kit by Saje Wellness – $40 CAD, $31 USD
- Holiday Crackers Collection by L’Occitane – $40 CAD, $31 USD
- #ORIGINSMASK Mini Mask Set by Origins – $37 CAD, $29 USD
- Meet Your Mask by Peter Thomas Roth – $31 CAD, $24 USD
- Coconut Festive Gift Set by The Body Shop – $28 CAD, $22 USD
- Once Upon a Prime by First Aid Beauty – $18 CAD, $14 USD
- Gifts Under $10 by The Body Shop – $10 CAD and under
For the Value-Loving Vixen
I’m beyond excited to be a #FabFitFunPartner and have the opportunity to bring this incredible gift opportunity into this gift guide! If you don’t know, FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box containing full-sized beauty, fashion, lifestyle, health, wellness, fitness, and decor items hand-picked for that season’s box! Let me tell you guys, the winter box looks incredible. The photo above is a teaser for what you might expect to receive this season, FYI! Mine will be arriving early December and I’m so excited to receive it! Everything in the box collectively has a retail value of $200, but you’re getting it for $49.99 (plus 10% off with the coupon code, more on that in a minute!).
The thing I love about the FabFitFun box as a gift idea is that it has an insane value for what you’re paying. If you were to go out and buy everything that comes in the box individually at a retail store, you would most likely be spending over four times what you pay for the box. Who doesn’t want to save over 75% and get something that’s incredibly special and customizable? Why choose one gift when you can get so much more for a similar price? I know a number of people who are gifting FabFitFun boxes this year, and I know the ladies receiving them are going to love it! Or, treat yo self and get a box for you – no shame in that (it’s totally what I did hahaha). Use the code SANTABABY at checkout to receive 10% off! Click here to order your FabFitFun Winter Box!
For the Cozy Cuddler
Fact: Us ladies are always cold. Okay, maybe that’s not 100% true for everyone, but who doesn’t love things that make you feel like you’re getting a nice warm hug? Also, shout out to my fellow Canadians, how necessary are cozy items in the dead of winter for us? Exactly, point proven. Here are some of my favourite recommendations to get the ladies in your life all warmed up!
- Pink Faux Mongolian Throw by Indigo – $70 CAD, $55 USD
- Black Reversible Convertible Wrap by Echo New York – $69 CAD, $54 USD
- Boucle Plaid Scarf by Indigo – $45 CAD, $35 USD
- Off-White Faux-Fur Pillow Cover by Indigo – $40 CAD, $31 USD
- Light Pink Northern Cable Knit Reading Socks by Indigo – $35 CAD, $27 USD
- Polar Bear Reading Socks by Indigo – $35 CAD, $27 USD
- 36 oz Steeper by David’s Tea – $30 CAD, $23 USD
- David’s Top 12 by David’s Tea – $26 CAD, $20 USD
- Fox Forest Colour Changing Nordic Mug by David’s Tea – $25 CAD, $20 USD
- Brrrrr Expression Hat by Indigo – $25 CAD, $20 USD
- 3-Wick Candle by Bath and Body Works – $16 CAD, $13 USD
- Desert Gold and Aqua Mug by Indigo – $15 CAD, $12 USD
- Expressions Can’t Even Pillow Cover by Indigo – $10 CAD, $8 USD
For the Fashionista
There’s so much more to fashion than throwing on a gorgeous pair of heels and calling it a day. Fashion has always been about expressing yourself, and what better way to make a statement than by wearing something fabulous that speaks to you? If you have a fabulous fashionista to shop for on a budget, here are some of my top picks for the season!
- Metallic Faux Suede Jacket by Zara – $100 CAD, $78 USD
- Ruffle Crewneck in Boiled Wool by J Crew – $93 CAD, $73 USD
- Glittery Jacket by H&M – $70 CAD, $55 USD
- Cashmere-Blend Sweater by H&M – $70 CAD, $55 USD
- Twyla Pant by The Constant (Aritzia) – $60 CAD, $47 USD
- Cut-Out Dress by Zara – $50 CAD, $39 USD
- Velvet Mini Wrap Dress by Zara – $50 CAD, $39 USD
- Oversized Chenille Sweater by Zara – $50 CAD, $39 USD
- Cable-Knit Sweater by H&M – $40 CAD, $31 USD
- Sweatshirt with Bows by Zara – $36 CAD, $28 USD
- Sweatshirt with Flounces by H&M – $25 CAD, $20 USD
For the Stationery Sweetheart
You know I had to throw it in here, because if the lady boss you’re shopping for loves stationery then she’ll love the Day in the Life Planner! It’s a 12-month printable PDF planner focusing on integrating the planning, implementation, and achieving of your yearly goals into your everyday routine. It’s perfect for entrepreneurs, career women, or college ladies looking to take control of their lives in the next year and is available for only $25 CAD ($20 USD). Learn more about it here!
Here are some suggested accessories to complement the Day in the Life Planner (these are great for other planners as well):
- Fine Point Pen Assorted Colours Pack by Sharpie
- Clear View Highlighters by Sharpie
- Essentials Weekly Planner Stickers by Peter Pauper Press Inc.
- 12 Month Binder Dividers by Avery
- 2 Inch White Round Ring Binder by Avery
So there you have it! This is a very different post from what I normally do but I’m excited to share some gift shopping suggestions for the ladies for those of you on a budget! Did I miss any of your favourites? What are you hoping for this holiday season? Let me know in the comments!