About A Daynna Life
Hey girl! Welcome to A Daynna Life (like “a day in the life” but with my name in there)! This is a space for ambitious and driven millennial ladies like yourself to find all the information you could possibly need to “adult” like a pro! If you’re hanging out here, chances are you want more out of life than the classic “get up, go to work, come home, cook, clean, sleep, repeat” ritual. You want to actually enjoy living and being successful! You want to become the best version of yourself! If any of this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place!
Let’s be totally real for a second. I started A Daynna Life in November 2016 after feeling totally lost in the “real world” after graduating university and feeling stuck in a career field that I hated. If I was feeling lost trying to “adult”, I couldn’t be the only one out there feeling like that. I wanted to connect with other millennial women out there in similar positions so we could pick each others’ brains as we went through the motions of “adulting” together. Hence, A Daynna Life was born!
So What’s It About?
- Entrepreneurship and blogging
- Career advice
To sum it up, A Daynna Life inspires passionate, driven millennial women to achieve success, whatever success means for them. It’s about being the best version of yourself and always striving for personal growth. After all, there’s so much you can achieve if you can reach out and make it happen!
About Daynna Hartjes
Okay, so that’s all fine and dandy, but you might still have questions about who I am as a person! After all, why would you follow along on someone’s journey who you know nothing about? I totally get it, so I’m going to try to sum up who I am for you:
- I’m actually addicted to Starbucks. I crave it pretty much daily.
- Same goes for sushi, chocolate, ice cream, and pad thai.
- Dolphins are my spirit animal (I got to swim with them once and actually cried because they were so cute and I was emotional about being with my people lol). Elephants and otters are pretty cool too (they hold hands when they sleep so they don’t lose each other like how cute is that?!).
- I love dogs! They’re the cutest, fluffiest, happiest little friends on earth and they love fun so how could anybody not love that?
- I’m 200% sure I’m in the best relationship on earth, and that doesn’t mean everything is perfect all the time! But girlfriend, let me tell you, I’ve been in an abusive relationship before (more on that here), and it makes me truly appreciate what I have now because he is the most supportive and loving person in my life (and he’s hella funny too, seriously I rarely stop laughing with him). Expect to hear about him a lot on here (if you hate love, this might not be the place for you, and I totally get it, I hated love for a while too).
- I’m told I talk like a valley girl (which is a fair statement sometimes) but really I’m just a #BasicBitch (hence the Starbucks addiction).
- Although I’ve come a looooonnnnggggg way from where I was, I am quite emotional and tend to wear my heart on my sleeve.
- I have a university degree that I will never use! #MillennialProblems amiright ladies?!
- I LIVE for the entrepreneur life. The one thing I absolutely dread is having to go back to being an employee. Living on someone else’s schedule is the worst (for me anyway).
- Travel fuels my soul.
Tell Me About Yourself!
So now that you know about me, tell me about yourself! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself – let’s be friends!