Now Accepting Guest Post Submissions!
Hey girl! I’m so excited to share that A Daynna Life is now looking for guest posters! Are you a millennial woman with something to say to other millennial women? Do you read A Daynna Life regularly and want to share some insight? Are you interested in writing about topics featured here? If you answered yes to these, I want to hear from you!
Requirements to Guest Post
I feel so fortunate that I receive multiple guest post submissions daily! Thank you to everyone who has displayed interest! Because I receive so many submissions, I need to be specific about which ones to accept. Please read the requirements of guest posting before pitching, because I value your time and hate to have to turn people down because it’s not a good fit!
In order to guest post on A Daynna Life, you must:
- Be a millennial woman (approximately between 18-30 years old)
- Have a blog (so I can reference previous work)
- Be willing to cater content towards an audience of millennial women
- Be willing to write about already established topics on this website (keep reading for a list of applicable categories)
- Write in a conversational tone (A.K.A. write how you talk)
- Be fluent in English
- Be an individual (not guest posting for a company)
- North American bloggers are preferred but I will make exceptions for the right candidate
Topics to Write About
To give you a guideline of the type of content I’m looking for, here is a list of categories featured on A Daynna Life that I am looking to feature:
- Personal development
- Wellness (ex. self-care)
- Entrepreneurship and blogging
- Career advice
How to Submit a Proposal
To submit a guest post proposal, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post on A Daynna Life – [your name]. In the body of the email, please provide the following:
- Your website URL
- Your guest post topic ideas (can include just one or a few)
- If you’re looking to collab (A.K.A. exchange guest posts for each others’ websites – preference will be given if this is the case and we’re a good fit)
Due to a high volume of emails, it may take a few days for me to get back to you. If you meet all of the requirements stated above and haven’t heard back within five days, please feel free to send a follow up email. Please do not send a pitch if you don’t meet the requirements listed above. It fills my inbox and makes it harder to find requests by people who do meet the requirements. Thank you for your kindness and cooperation!