Disclaimer: All prices listed on this page represent the Canadian dollar, meaning for US clients the USD price will be approximately 20% lower. I understand that everyone's financial situation is different and am willing to work with you to negotiate a price and strategy that fits your budget. I promise to only have your company's best interest in mind when developing strategies and never oversell on anything I don't feel your company would truly benefit from. Please note I am currently only taking on clients residing in Canada or the United States.
With the growth of digital marketing, it is essential for businesses to have a website (even if nothing else). A professional, on-brand website is essentially your driving force for online referrals and customers, whether you're an online business or not. More often than not, people will look at your website before deciding to buy anything from you (if they're not already one of your regular customers). Because of this, it is crucial to put a lot of focus and finesse into designing your website.
Don't know where to start? That's perfectly okay! Allow me to take care of the setup, maintenance, and promotion of your website for you while you focus on running your business.
I am offering a starter package for $2000 (cost of products separate). Is this a steep price? It might be for some, but it's also a major investment in your business. You'll also find that this price is reasonable compared to the market for what's included. Your website is going to be the single most important tool in your online marketing strategy. For any questions your customers might have about your business, they will statistically go to your website first before calling, emailing, or coming into your business location. This is the reality of the digital age. Having a website will allow you to be more easily accessible and in turn will drive more traffic to your online or offline business. The starter package includes the following services:
- Setup of domain and web hosting
- Setup of website builder (WordPress, SquareSpace, etc.)
- On-brand theme selection
- Basic page setup and content population of pages (you provide me with information to populate the website with and I set it up to be functional and easily accessible)
- SEO setup of starter pages (helps your website rank in Google search results)
- Set up of Google Analytics
Please use the contact form below to set up a consultation.
Website Management and Maintenance
So you have your website up and running. Now what? The fact of the matter is that the work on your website doesn't end with setup. It needs to be managed and improved upon as you go. Many small businesses also have a blog on their website, which acts as an engagement tool to let customers get to know your business a bit better.
Sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? Not to worry, because I also offer services to help you with the management and maintenance of your website!
I am offering 15 hours of website management and maintenance services for an incredibly low price of $500! Here's what's included:
- Page and landing page creation
- Content editing
- Stock photo search
- Comment and inquiry response
- Link checking
- General website maintenance tasks
For extra hours, you can purchase an additional bundle or choose to pay the hourly rate.
A La Carte
- Content creation (blog post, article, etc.) - Starting at $150 per article (price will vary)
- Content editing (editing content that you've created) - Starting at $50 per article
- SEO optimization (helps your website rank in Google search results) - $50 per article or $75 per page
- Additional page creation - $100 per page
- Landing page creation (drives sales) - $200 per page
- Stock photo search - $3 per photo (plus costs if any)
- Website photography - $25 per photo
- Graphic design - Starting at $10 per graphic
- General maintenance (responding to comments, doing backups, optimization, checking links, etc.) - $125 per month
Please get in touch using the contact form below about services and pricing inquiries.